Holiday Home Insurance

What is Holiday Home insurance?

Holiday Home Insurance is a form of cover for anyone who rents out their holiday home. So, if you own a holiday home or second home, it is very important that you have the correct type of insurance cover, especially if you are also doing short term holiday lets. Although Holiday Home insurance is similar to normal home insurance, there are some major and key differences.

For instance, a Holiday Home policy will provide liability cover should a guest suffer an injury and you are found liable. The policy will also provide compensation for loss of income should you not be able to let your home as a result of say a fire or flood. It is also suitable whether you just let to friends and family or to guests via third party sites.

For more information or to get a free, no-obligation quote, contact our team today. Fill in the form or call us directly on 01489 336338 to find out what we can offer.

Free instant

Online Valuations

We offer instant online valuations, just click on the links below for an indication of what your property is worth. You can also get a lettings valuation to see what rental you can achieve for your rental property.

Sales Valuation Lettings Valuation