Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance

What is unoccupied undergoing works insurance?

Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance provides cover for your unoccupied properties while work is ongoing. Many people do not inform their insurer that work is on going and this will result in a claim being refused!

Why do I need unoccupied undergoing works insurance?

Many landlord insurance policies don’t include cover for empty properties, let alone whilst undergoing works which can cause big problems for landlords as unexpected emergencies don’t tend to happen when it’s convenient. This policy protects your investment whilst you have renovation work being completed during that void period between letting or whether you’re developing/ renovating a property and the unexpected happens.

What does unoccupied property insurance cover?

This insurance policy will cover your rental property itself against damage from flood, fire or vandalism, when the property is unoccupied, plus whilst undergoing work. You will also be able to choose to include cover for any contents you, as the landlord, provide for the property such as white goods, carpets or even all of the furnishings for a fully-furnished let.

You can also choose to include additional cover such as property owner’s liability, accidental damage cover, alternative accommodation insurance, loss of rent cover and more.

For more information or to get a free, no-obligation quote, contact our team today. Fill in the form or call us directly on 01489 336338 to find out what we can offer.

Free instant

Online Valuations

We offer instant online valuations, just click on the links below for an indication of what your property is worth. You can also get a lettings valuation to see what rental you can achieve for your rental property.

Sales Valuation Lettings Valuation